DC Regulated Power Supply
- The output voltage is continuously adjustable by coarse
and fine controls and is displayed on 3 ½ digit, LED display of 12.5 mm height
with accuracy of ±0.5% ±2 least counts. (Voltmeters in models 30C/ 30D/ 92A/
92B/ 92C/ 92D/ 36A/ 36B/ 36C have 3 digit displays.) Output voltage can be
floated on any live voltage or any of the two voltage terminals can be grounded
to get positive or negative voltage.
- Load current is displayed on 3½ digit, LED display of
12.5mm height, with accuracy pf ±0.5% ± least counts. (Current meters in
models 30C/ 34C/ 36C have 3 digit displays.) Maximum value of output current
can be limited from less than 10% to 100% of the capacity by continuously
adjustable coarse and the controls.
- Short circuit and overload protected. Constant voltage constant
current type of regulation provides constant voltage if load current is less than
current limit setting. If load tries to draw more current than the value of current
limit setting, current becomes constant at the limit setting and output voltage
comes down to limit the current at the limit setting value.
- ±0.05% from no load to full load and for ±10% variations in
input mains voltage.
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 125mm (H) x 125mm(W) x 270mm(D), 3.5kgs for 30C/34B/92A.
- 135mm (H) x 195mm(W) x 270mm(D), 5kgs for 30D/34C/92B/36A/36B.